Home Horse Racing Belmont: Features of the Friday Card Double Pick 6 Carryover of $260,473...

Belmont: Features of the Friday Card Double Pick 6 Carryover of $260,473 – Horse Racing News

18
0



Pick 6 will be boosted on Friday’s by a $260,473 carryover as the multi-race bet for the second consecutive day of racing on Thursday at Belmont Park has not been resolved.

The $1-$6 pick, performed at Belmont’s current Spring-Summer 48-Day Meet, returned $1,479 to bettors who correctly chose 5 of the 6 winners.

Thursday’s sequence started with Dancingwthdaffodls [No. 3, $36.80] He prevailed as the longest shot on the board in Race 4 with Jose Lescano for coach Eduardo Jones.

Eric directs cancel the nine o’clock [No. 6, $9.20] To win for coach Chris Engelhart in Race 5, a six-furlong sprint. Last Zip Code [No. 12, $12.20], with Louis Saez facing Mike Maker, took the win in Race 6 at Widener Grass Road.

supreme truth [No. 9, $8.50] He climbed to victory in the 10-furlong Indoor Turf Test in Race 7 under Jose Ortiz to coach four-time Eclipse Award winner Chad Brown.

In Race 8, Lezcano returned to the winner’s circuit aboard the Jalen رحلة Journey [No. 5, $5.40], who left the gate as Hall of Fame coach Steve Asmussen’s favorite in the seven-furlong elective sprint.

In the end, Shulin [No. 1, $19.60] He got the carryover as one of only five horses not covered in the 11-horse loaded field. Graham Motion coached the winner of the first one mile claiming to tilt the wide turf while Chulainn, along with Manny Franco, beat his nose at the Voliero [No. 2], who would have repaid the $1 Pick 6 in excess of $130,000 into two tickets had he won.

The Pick 6 bet features a minimum stake of $1 and 15 percent of the bet, and requires bettors to select the first place holder from six races specified on the card. A total of 75 percent of the full pool, minus it, will be distributed to the bettors who select the first place holder in all six races. A consolation payout of 25 percent of the net ticket total will be distributed to 5 winners out of 6 selection tickets.

In the absence of tickets with six winners, there will be a carry-over of 75 percent of the net pool to the next day of the meeting with the remaining 25 percent of the net pool being distributed as a consolation payment for tickets that choose the first-place the striker in the most races on the card. On carry-over days, the Pick 6 is offered with a 24 percent takeout.

The $1 redeemed Pick 6 Empire 6, a jackpot style bet featuring a minimum $0.20 bet that was first introduced in August 2019 at Saratoga Race Course.

Friday’s $1 Pick 6 kicks off in Race 4 at 2:31 p.m. ET and will include four races on grass topped by $10 furlongs $92,000 indoor turf allowance at Race 8 featuring Shamrocket, 8-5 a.m. favorites leave fourth place finish in man’s war from first class. The first entry on Friday’s nine-race card is at 1 p.m. ET.

NYRA Bets is Belmont Park’s official betting platform, and the best way to bet every race at the Spring/Summer Meet. The NYRA Bets app is available to horse players across the country and is available for download today on iOS and Android at www.NYRABets.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here