Pokemon GO It has become a global phenomenon, and players of all ages are enjoying the game.
With that said, some players will want to permanently delete their account at some point.
There are two facts to keep in mind when someone wants to delete their Pokemon GO account. First of all, permanent account deletion cannot be undone. Second, players will not be able to use the same email address or username if they decide to create a new account in the future.
Delete Pokemon GO Account on PC
Players can follow the steps given below to delete Pokemon GO account on PC:
- Go to the contact form on Niantic.
- Fill in all the necessary information and select “Delete my account” in the problem category. (Note that it is also possible to send a message explaining why the account was deleted.)
- Fill in the Security Text correctly and click Submit.
- Confirm the deletion request on the email sent to the address provided. The deletion will then take a few days or weeks to complete.
Delete Pokemon GO Account on a Mobile Device
If the player wants to delete his Pokemon GO account from his mobile device, he can follow the steps given below:
- Open the Pokemon GO app on your phone or mobile device.
- Click on Pokeball for the main menu.
- Find and tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Get Help.
- If it’s an iOS device, select “Contact Us”. If it’s an Android device, tap the message icon in the upper-right corner.
- Type “delete my account”.
- Select “How do I delete my account?”.
- Find the Help Center link.
- Once you’re done, answer the questions and select Delete My Account.