French midfielder Paul Pogba has said Manchester United have not yet made a concrete contract proposal for him.
The 28-year-old has only one year left on his contract, and it was recently claimed that there were discussions about an extension.
However, Pogba has stressed that this is not the case and negotiations will be held after his return to the club after Euro 2020.
He told RMC Sport: “I have a year left on my contract, everyone knows that. There have been no concrete proposals for extensions. I’m still in Manchester.
“After the season, there was a holiday, so I did not sit down with the managers and the coach. I am focused on the euro. ”
Meanwhile, when asked about possible interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Pogba said his agent is dealing with the transfer procedure.
He added that he has not contacted President Nasser Al-Khelaifi and his only focus remains on the coming euros.
He added: “Contacts with Paris? I have an agent who deals with all that. I do not have Nasser [PSG president Al-Khelaifi]number. ”
“My only thought now is the euro. I’m focused. I have more experience than before. I’m focused on the present, the euro. ”
That seems to be the case so far, but United will be eager to hold talks with him after the euro to get a clear idea of his future plans.
They used a club record of £ 89 million to sign World Championship wins in 2016 and probably will not entertain the prospect of losing him for free.
The former Juventus man is valued at £ 54m off Transfer market. This could be an appropriate price for United if they decide to sell him this summer.
Pogba are expected to come in the starting line-up for Les Bleus on Tuesday night when they face Germany in their Euro 2020 opens.
Statistics from Transfermarkt.com