Find out more about the young fast driver included in the 2021 British & Irish Lions team
Who is Louis Reiss Zammit: Ten Things You Should Know About the Wales Pavilion
Luis Reiss Zammit is one of the most exciting characters to appear in international rugby in years.
broken into Wales When he was still in his teens, his rapid rise led to the selection of Warren Gatland as the winger in his squad for the British and Irish national teams. Lions 2021 a tour. He is the youngest member of the team to travel to South Africa.
Playing locally for Gloucester as one of a talented group of wingers, here are ten more facts about the talented Welshman.
Ten things you should know about Louis Rhys Zammit
1. Louis Rhys Zammit was born on February 2, 2001 in Penarth, Glamorgan Valley. He now stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs just under 13. His nickname comes of Maltese origin.
2. Roald Dahl is another famous alumnus of Cathedral School, Landav, which Reiss Zammit attended.
3. He didn’t settle on the wing until he got to Hartbury College, and he played quarterback and quarterback throughout his student days.
4. At 18 years and 70 days old, Reese Zammit was the youngest Gloucester player to ever appear in a Gallagher Premiership The match, which came off the bench four minutes from the end of the 27-23 win over rivals West Country Bath.
5. On December 28, 2019, he scored three attempts for Gloucester against Northampton Saints at Franklin Gardens – becoming the youngest player ever to score a hat-trick in the Premier League.
More about Louis Reiss Zmmit
Gloucester and Wales wing explains how sprint race سباق
While a photo of Luis Reiss Zammitt is sweeping social media…
6. The international honor came in the fall of 2020. He came off the bench to make his debut in Wales in a 38-21 loss to France and scored his first Test attempt against Georgia a month later.
7. In the hours after winning the match against Scotland in 2021 six countriesHe gained another 70,000 followers on Instagram.
He also once dated Paul Scholes’ daughter, revealing that the Manchester United legend had tried to convince him to play for England.
8. Chose vocals by Robbie Williams Angels In front of the team as the start of his first international match.
9. These bold genes come from his father, Joseph, who was an American football player in his youth.
10. Outside of rugby, he is concerned with providing mental health, and serves as an ambassador for the Sporting Minds charity.
Can’t get to the shops? You can download the digital edition of Rugby World directly to your tablet or subscribe to the print edition to have the magazine delivered to your door.
Follow the world of rugby on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.