Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence about his future amid rumors of a potential Manchester United transfer.
The sensational striker is said to be interested in a remarkable return to Old Trafford as questions arise about Juventus’ plans with him.
Ronaldo is always linked with a move to United, but this summer the links appear to be stronger than ever before and perhaps the most realistic.
After all, Juventus have hired Max Allegri again, and it is understood that they will update their team.
Given the impact of the global health crisis on the economic side of football, it is not surprising that the Italian giants are considering cutting ties with one of the world’s most expensive players.
“I’ve been playing the highest level for many years, so this is not diminishing me. Maybe if I was 18/19, I might have had sleepless nights, but I’m 36. Whatever comes, it’s going to be best.” #mujournal
– United Journal (@theutdjournal) June 14, 2021
Ronaldo said: “I have played the highest level for many years, so this does not diminish me. Maybe if I was 18/19, I might have had sleepless nights, but I’m 36. Whatever comes, it’s going to be best. ”
The person of the people previously covered how his representatives reached out to several clubs to measure interest.
Ronaldo’s negotiability makes him an attractive option for everyone, but it is unlikely that any club will be willing to pay a transfer fee on top of his salary.
This means that Juventus will have to let him travel for free or at least at a reduced price, otherwise he will probably stay in Turin.
After all, no club would want to continue paying Ronaldo’s high salary, so why should he leave the Serie A giants to take a pay cut to play somewhere else?
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is said to be a fan of him but will not consider spending much given the more immediate need for other goals.